A new instalment of Dr Hairy’s Podcast is now available at http://www.drhairy.org/index.php/dr-hairys-research-podcasts, or on Podbean at https://drhairysresearchpodcasts.podbean.com/.
Dr David Hindmarsh and Julian Le Saux discuss recent medical articles from the British Journal of General Practice (BJGP) and the British Medical Journal (BMJ). Subjects covered this time:
- Using mHealth for the management of hypertension in UK primary care,BJGP Sept 2019 p 435
- Patient preferences for management of high blood pressure in the UK, BJGP Sept 2019 p 437
- Steps to benefit from social prescription, BJGP Jan 2020 p 18
- Primary Care Networks: NHS England under pressure to rein in its ambitions, BMJ m230
- Gender pay gap in general practice is 35%, report finds, BMJ m112