Dr David Hindmarsh and Julian Le Saux discuss articles from The Guardian, Digital Health and the BMJ. To sign the People’s Vaccine petition, go to https://actions.oxfam.org/international/covid-19-vaccine/petition/.
- ‘The world needs a ‘people’s vaccine’ for coronavirus, not a big-pharma monopoly’, The Guardian, 23rd July 2020 (https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/23/world-needs-coronavirus-vaccine-big-pharma-monopoly-astrazeneca-patent-pandemic)
- ‘Code for Ireland’s Covid Tracker app given to global public health project’, Digital Health, 23rd July 2020 (https://www.digitalhealth.net/2020/07/code-for-irelands-covid-tracker-app-given-to-global-public-health-project/)
- ‘Covid-19: Timing is critical for antibody tests, finds Cochrane review’, BMJ, m2420
- ‘Has Sweden’s controverial covid-19 strategy been successful?’, BMJ, m2376
- ‘Presentingclinicalfeaturesondarkerskin:fiveminuteswith. . . MaloneMukwende’, BMJ, m2578
- ‘The healthiness and sustainability of food based dietary guidelines’, BMJ, m2417
- ‘Food Planet Health: Summary report of the EAT-Lancet Commission’ (https://eatforum.org/eat-lancet-commission/eat-lancet-commission-summary-report/)