This month, Dr David Hindmarsh and Julian Le Saux discuss articles from the BMJ, Digital Health and elsewhere:
- Could better connecting of data lead to a cure for Covid-19? (https://www.digitalhealth.net/2020/09/could-better-connecting-of-data-lead-to-a-cure-for-covid-19)
- Covid 19: a fork in the road for general practice (BMJ m3709)
- Fifteen year quality of life outcomes in men with localised prostate cancer (BMJ m3503)
- Taking a wellbeing years approach to policy choice (BMJ m3853)
- When to release the lockdown? A wellbeing framework for analysing costs and benefits (Centre for Economic Performance, Occasional Paper no 49)
Visit http://www.drhairy.org/index.php/dr-hairys-research-podcasts to find out more.